I am a new blogger.And here’s a recipe to get a bite of me 🙂 (I hope I am not late!)
**subject to mood swings.
- 1 kg of delectable food
- 0.5 kg finely chopped love (ensure it isn’t too sweet and mushy)
- 20 g of unwavering support
- humor to taste
- 2 kg funny, supportive and loving friends and family
- Numerous seasons of ‘Supernatural’*
*Alternatives: Shows with witty lines and cute guys. example: ‘Suits’ or great movies like any of the ‘Fast and Furious’ ones!
- 20 g of awkwardness
- 20 g shyness
- 10 g modesty
- 40 g competition
- 10 g generosity
Mix all the ingredients and cook on slow heat until the right aroma and colorful vapors are observed. After cooked, cool for topping to appear. No interference required.
- Ensure exact amounts of each ingredient is used or you might have to stir or fry the dish to perfection.
- Too much of any ingredient, though, might result in rainbow explosions!
- Introduction of antagonism, rude behavior, nagging or irritating forcefulness might burn the dish.